An equitable world that will sustain a minimum of 10 billion inhabitants by 2050.
We are system architects focusing on solving global challenges at the intersection of global energy transition, corporate and government's net zero carbon goals, and disruptive technologies to serve a planet that sustains 10 billion inhabitants and protect/rebuild its biosphere. CARBON10B X helps individuals, companies, investors and governments, to implement science-based climate change targets worldwide.
Global population predicted to grow to 10 billion people by 2050.
Exponential growth and its consequences represent the great conundrum of our time.
The 1.5°C Paris Agreement target requires remaining within a 570 gigaton (Gt) CO2 cumulative 2018–50 carbon budget.
Weather phenomena that have not been seen for centuries / or even unthinkable represent the new norm.
The Great Acceleration is stretching our planetary boundaries to its limits and beyond.
CARBON10B X offers full cycle value chain solutions to carbon management.
Environmental asset engine
We are building a global ecosystem to make climate solutions accessible and attractive to all.
Built by traders for traders
We are plugging into the global system of carbon exchange mechanisms to turn Hong Kong into the No. 1 exchange platform for the automated exchange of carbon credits in Asia.
Carbon credit issuance
Asset backed commoditization of carbon sequestration
We are incubating technology solutions for climate impact that allow issuing high-quality carbon credits to help bridging the emission gap and target full-cycle value chain solutions.
We support carbon sequestration and help enterprises with reduction and elimination of greenhouse gases emission within their global value chains. We invest into and partner with multiple technology solutions in various sectors. At every step we have environmental and social prosperity in mind and, hence adhere to sustainable development goals.
Nature based solutions
Carbon dioxide storage in underground geologic formations, or rocks.
Graphene production, direct air capture (DAC), engineered molecules.
CARBON10B X is a global company with headquarters in Hong Kong.
Who we are
Team of experts.
Dr. Ulf Henning Richter
- Award winning professor & serial entrepreneur
- Former Chairman/Head of Office of Lukoil Asia Pacific Pte. Hong Kong Branch
- Academic appointments at City U (HK), Tongji University (SH), Nottingham Ningbo China, Portland State, Catolica Peru, Research Associate Oxford Institute of Energy Studies
- Doctorate from HEC Lausanne, MBA from EBS, former Visiting Fellow at Harvard, INSEAD
- 25 years of energy & technology experience - Schlumberger, IHS Markit, Advisor Energy, code t3, focused on energy transition
- Technology entrepreneur & innovator
- Expert in Cloud/HPC/UX/UI/Mobile Apps/Video/Content platforms
- Advisor to VC/PE and tech companies - Warburg Pincus, Magnesium, HIGHTECVISION, Pickering Energy Partners, WeWeb, etc.
- MSc. Computer Science from TUKE, MBA from Erasmus, RSM
Manuel Gonzalez Villavecchia
Head of Institutional Coverage
- 25+ years of experience in the finance industry, SocGen Group, Richmond AM Operations
- Co-founder and operations manager for Mandarin Capital, ANETO Capital
- Managed the Finance Commission for the EU Tech Chamber (global role) in 2021
- BA in Business Administration, European School of Management
- MSc Economic-Financial Management, Centro de Estudios Financieros in Spain
- Over 8 years focusing on executive management, continuous improvement and project management
- Previous work experiences with Deloitte, OnDeck Capital and Plante Moran in both the US and HK
- BA in International Business, Loyola Marymount University
Head of Growth
- 20+ years in the Financial and Technology industry
- Co-chair APAC FIX Trading Community, Innovation and Emerging Technology Working Group
- Leadership roles at Bloomberg, ICE among other multinational FinTech organizations
- Founder and CEO of Zilkroad Consulting
- Business growth and partnership network architect
- Trading Platform Specialist
- FIA FISD Professional
Head of Business Development
- 7 years of experience in business and project development, Woodison Trading, Lithuania Government
- MBA, WHU, BA U. of Exeter
Senior Manager Chinese Carbon Markets & Offset Solutions
- 5 years of work experience in energy policy & ERP at GIZ, CNPC
- MSc, Imperial College, B. Eng. U. College of London
Digital Marketing Lead
- Communication & marketing professional
- BSc Communication Science, U. of Amsterdam
- MSc Economics: Digital Marketing, U. of Amsterdam
- Scientific computing experience
- Front-end designer, developer
- MSci Physics, Imperial College London
- Mobile developer work experience at WIX
- BA Computer Science, New York University
Prof. Dr. Dr.h.c. Nebojsa Nakicenovic
Chief Scientific Advisor
- Chief Scientific Advisor for Climate, European Commission
- Director of The World In 2050 Initiative
- Former Deputy Director General, IIASA
- Former Professor of Energy Economics, TU Wien
- 40 years of experience in the energy industry
Dr. Li Ruicheng
- Global Senior Vice President of SAP
- President of SAP Labs China
- Member of ChinaInfo100
- Expert Member of Sino-German Intelligent Manufacturing Alliance
- Vice Chair and Expert Member of China Artificial Industry Innovation Alliance
- Vice Chair of China Trusted Blockchain Alliance
- Guest Professor, Tongji University
- Former President of PowerChina International, Chairman of Sinohydro
- Former Chairman of International New Energy Solution Alliance
- Advisor to China Association of International Engineering Consultants
- Adjunct professor to Tianjin University
- Expert recognized by the State Council
- B. Eng. Wuhan University, Exec. MBA HEC Paris
Dr. Jin Wang
- Director of Guohe Continental Energy Consulting Institute
- Vice chairman of International Investment Alliance for Renewable Energy (IIARE)
- Former director of the International Energy Research Institute under the NDRC
- Led many national-level energy-related research projects for the NDRC and the State Energy Administration
- Master Renmin University, Doctorate Emory University
- Former Chief Marketing Officer China-Africa Development Fund, China Development Bank
- Former Deputy General Manager at China Southern Power Grid
- MSc in Risk Management, University of Reading, MBA, Tsinghua University, Harvard University Diploma, B. Eng. China Southeast University
Dr. Daniel Egloff
- Quantitative Financial Engineer and Analyst with Business & Management Experience
- Senior technology professional with deep expertise in big data, machine learning, market microstructure, systematic algo trading, trade execution optimization
- Recognized as a pioneer of GPU computing in derivative pricing and algo trading performance optimization
- PhD in Mathematics, University of Fribourg, Msc in Mathematics, University Zürich